Marketing & Public Relations – Student Intern
As our student intern in marketing and public relations in Houston, TX you will participate in and lead external as well as internal marketing and public relations projects. You will assist in managing digital advertising campaigns, social media accounts, and our website. This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, with flexible start and end dates depending on your school’s schedule. You can expect a hybrid working environment with the option of working from a home office 2 days per week.
- Support the development and implementation of a multi-year communications roadmap with the goal to build the InGeneron brand.
- Manage our communications channels, such as our website and social media presences.
- Create website content (e.g. informational articles, blogposts) for physicians and patients.
- Create and coordinate press releases around major milestones, such as fundraising events or results of clinical trials.
- Help develop communications material for clinical research partners in the U.S.
- Convincing academic track record.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Creativity and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Routine in working with Microsoft Office.
- Pursuing a degree in communication, PR, advertising or marketing.
- Ability to work in an independent manner and willingness to take responsibility.
- Interest in scientific, particularly medical topics and their communication.
- Ambitious goals for your own professional development.
- Team player and willing to go the extra mile.
- Experience in WordPress
- Experience with SEO.
- Experience working with Facebook & Google ads.
- Routine in working with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Scientific literacy (e.g. biology, healthcare, or research experience through college coursework).
Please e-mail your resume to or contact us at [email protected] any time if you have questions.