Clinical Field Educator
The Clinical Field Educator is responsible for Customer Success including creating training for sites and site feedback to the company for our clinical-stage products at InGeneron, a medical device company. The Clinical Liaison will ensure that customers, including clinical trial sites, are trained and provided with appropriate scientific and technical knowledge about our products and the science and affiliated research behind them for successful clinical operation. The Clinical Liaison will also ensure that usability, safety, and operational feedback reaches appropriate people at InGeneron.
This position works directly with Principal Investigators and the staff at clinical trial sites, and directors of Engineering, Clinical Research Operations, and Regulatory. Reporting to the Director of Clinical Research Operations and located in our Houston, TX office, the position has approximately 70% travel, generally to the US, though to include the EU.
You will promote our company and products by attending conferences and seminars, cultivating relationships, and conducting presentations. You will explain our products and technology to potential clinical sites and customers.
- Provide training to clinical sites and clinical trial sites.
- Report usability, safety, and customer feedback to InGeneron.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors’ activities and understand our market position.
- Travel to and audit potential clinical trial sites for acceptability.
- Attending seminars and conferences to promote the company and products.
- Collaborating with product development to incorporate best practices and customer requests.
- Communicating activities and concerns to the supervisor.
- Completing required paperwork, managing correspondence and maintaining data in CRM.
- Submit a monthly report of field activities, identifying unique observations and trends.
- Provide a list of meetings with contacts and a summary of discussions, identifying opportunities for KOLs or future sales.
- Track key metrics identified above and submit in a report.
- Submit Site-Reports within reasonable time post-site-visit on usability, safety, and operational feedback to InGeneron.
- Meet with PI and key personnel at each site visit to discuss identified needs for site training on IP, ancillary equipment and materials, and study protocol.
- Evaluate and report on the necessity to establish a lipo training program provided and hosted by InGeneron to orthopedists engaged in the study.
- InGeneron Inc Houston, TX, USA
Please e-mail your resume to or contact us at [email protected] any time if you have questions.