Business Development & Market Analyst – Student Intern
As our student intern in business development and market analysis in Houston, TX you will participate in and lead projects centered around validating our existing business model and refining our go-to-market strategy. You will be exposed to a wide range of MedTech business development topics including sales & marketing, regulatory affairs, and reimbursement. This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, with flexible start and end dates depending on your school’s schedule. You can expect a hybrid working environment with the option of working from a home office 2 days per week.
- Create in-depth reports updating business model assumptions and exploring future growth opportunities.
- Assist in conducting expert interviews to refine our go-to-market plan.
- Assist with financial modeling through research and assumption testing.
- Create case studies based on other companies to evaluate different business strategies.
- Help develop communications material for investors and potential partners.
- Convincing academic track record.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Creativity and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Routine in working with Microsoft Office.
- Pursuing a degree in business or marketing.
- Ability to work in an independent manner and willingness to take responsibility.
- Interest in scientific, particularly medical topics and their commercialization.
- Ambitious goals for your own professional development.
- Team player and willing to go the extra mile.
- Experience in WordPress
- Experience working with Power BI, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Scientific literacy (e.g. biology, healthcare, or research experience through college coursework).
Please e-mail your resume to or contact us at [email protected] any time if you have questions.