This position is based at our Houston, TX office. The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining all our vendor accounts in good standing along with processing receipt of payments in a timely fashion. Your responsibilities in this role will support our general accounting department and play a crucial role within our monthly financial operations and month end close. This position requires a basic understanding of double-entry bookkeeping. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
Support our CFO in:
- Monitor and maintain AP/AR inbox; serve as point of contact for customers and vendors to answer any billing/payment inquiries that come in through phone or e-mail
- Review, scan, process and code vendor invoices daily
- Record transactions by posting them to various accounts and document transaction details
- Have knowledge of and perform ad hoc payment requests via credit card, ACH, Zelle, wire transfers, issuing check through QuickBooks Desktop
- Must be highly detailed in processing payment to vendors
- Follow-up on outstanding invoices
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts, including bank reconciliation in QuickBooks Desktop
- Provide various financial reports to the management team such as balance sheets and reports of monthly payment initiated
- Work with the Munich, Germany team on monthly accounting operations, functions, and projects. No language requirement: English is preferred
- High School diploma or GED required
- Associate degree or Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management is preferred
- Minimum two (2) years experience within bookkeeping, accounting or finance is required
- Accounts Payables knowledge is required
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting principles is strongly preferred
- Experience with General Journal Entries posting is required
- Minimum one (1) year experience with QuickBooks Desktop; 2+ years is highly desirable
- Minimum two (2) years experience with Microsoft Outlook and Excel (function knowledge and pivot tables) is required
- Canidate must be professional and have exceptional communication in English both written and verbal
- High degree of attention to detail and good record-keeping is required
- Experience working in healthcare accounting or medical device accounting preferred but not required
- Hands-on, ambitious candidate who is interested in joining a small company with big growth plans
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple task simultaneously
- Willing to take initiative and think outside the box
We are a privately held company and we offer unlimited potential for motivated professionals. We also offer a competitive salary. Overtime opportunities are available with this position.
You want to shape the future of medicine and become part of an ambitious team?
Send us your application to [email protected].