InGeneron Inc. is looking for personnel to join our dynamic group. The incumbent should have an interest in the basic science of stem cells and molecular biology. The Associate/Lab Manager will, under the direction of the CSO, assist in the conduct of research and preclinical studies involving Adult human stem cells. This candidate should provide experimental and technical support for ongoing research projects. Perform duties in accordance with general and/or specific plans. Assists in the design of laboratory experiments, techniques, and protocols. Processes, organizes and summarizes data, reporting experiment results using a variety of scientific, word processing, spreadsheet or statistical software applications or program platforms. Preparation of tissues, cell cultures, and perform other laboratory duties, such as the handling of human tissues. Assist in general laboratory operation, ensures the laboratory is prepared for experiments, performs related laboratory maintenance such as maintaining and cleaning equipment and assisting with monitoring and stocking supplies, preparation of stock solutions and other reagents. Collect and analyze data from experimental procedures. Document experimental results and maintain an organized laboratory notebook. Prepare materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations. May instruct other staff and students in basic laboratory techniques.
- Manage research projects in the lab, including personnel, protocols, budgeting, purchase order, timeline, and progress reporting and final report
- Conduct experimental studies
- Management of instruments and facilities
- Lab Safety officer
- Supervises laboratory personnel in a variety of laboratory duties.
- Data management and archive
- Participate in grant and publication preparation
- Must possess computer skills to include, but not limited to, Excel and Word.
Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite (including MS Project, Excel, and PowerPoint), and clinical trial management systems
- Ability to travel
- Accountable, proactive, passionate, strategic, innovative, open, mature and flexible
Experience and Education
- Master’s degree in a related field with two (2) years of related research experience
- At InGeneron Inc, Houston, TX