InGeneron Inc. is looking for personnel to join our dynamic group. The incumbent should have an interest in the basic science of stem cells and molecular biology. The Research Assistant/Associate will, under the direction of the CSO, assist in the conduct of research and preclinical studies involving Adult human stem cells. This candidate will provide experimental and technical support for ongoing research projects. Perform duties in accordance with general and/or specific plans. Assists in the design of laboratory experiments, techniques, and protocols. Processes, organizes and summarizes data, reporting experiment results using a variety of scientific, word processing, spreadsheet or statistical software applications or program platforms. Preparation of tissues, cell cultures, and perform other laboratory duties, such as the handling of human tissues. Assist in general laboratory operation, ensures the laboratory is prepared for experiments, performs related laboratory maintenance such as maintaining and cleaning equipment and assisting with monitoring and stocking supplies, preparation of stock solutions and other reagents. Collect and analyze data from experimental procedures. Document experimental results and maintain an organized laboratory notebook. Prepare materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations. May instruct other staff and students in basic laboratory techniques.
- Performs a variety of routine laboratory tasks and procedures.
- Keeps accurate and detailed project records of experiments and results.
- Maintains lab equipment and related records.
- Performs lab maintenance duties, including glassware cleaning and sterilization.
- Maintains stocks of general lab materials, and places orders for lab equipment and supplies.
- Assists in the operation of specialized equipment and machinery.
- Observes and complies with safety standards and procedures.
- Understanding of general research objectives
- Familiar with routine laboratory procedures and experimental protocols.
- Must possess computer skills to include, but not limited to, Excel and Word.
Experience and Education
- Clinical trial operations and advanced management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with three (3) years of related research experience;
Master’s degree in a related field with one (1) year of related research experience including experience in a lead research role.
- At InGeneron Inc, Houston, TX
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at any time if you have questions.