As a Clinical Research Associate at InGeneron, Inc. you will enjoy a variety of monitoring tasks and work on clinical studies in different therapeutic indications, maintaining the highest quality standards in the industry. We are looking for an organized, flexible Clinical Research Associate to oversee clinical trials.
- Manage Essential Documents by evaluation of the conduct of a trial and the quality of the data generated and good documentation practices
- Study Start-Up Assisting in feasibility assessment, site selection, pre-study visit, site initiation, subject recruitment and retention, trial master file (TMF) and clinical trials budgeting.
- assist sites in adhering to FDA and other local and international regulations and/or guidelines
- CRF review and source data verification, drug accountability and compliance, document archival and maintenance.
- Safety Reporting and compliance for adverse event reporting
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, using diplomacy and discretion.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at any time if you have questions.