As a Finance Intern in our U.S. office in Houston, you will work together with our finance management team on various topics including accounting, controlling, financing and investor relations. You will play an important role in preparing financial statements, budgets and investor presentations. The position is available starting this summer and the minimum amount of time you should spend with us is two months.
Support our CFO in:
- Monitor and maintain AP/AR inbox; serve as point of contact for customers and vendors to answer any billing/payment inquiries that come in through phone or e-mail
- Review, scan, process and code vendor invoices daily
- Record transactions by posting them to various accounts and document transaction details
- Have knowledge of and perform ad hoc payment requests via credit card, ACH, Zelle, wire transfers, issuing check through QuickBooks Desktop
- Must be highly detailed in processing payment to vendorsFollow-up on outstanding invoices
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts, including bank reconciliation in QuickBooks Desktop
- Provide various financial reports to the management team such as balance sheets and reports of monthly payment initiated
- Work with the Munich, Germany team on monthly accounting operations, functions, and projects. No language requirement: English is preferred
- High School diploma or GED required
- Associate degree or Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management is preferred
- Minimum two (2) years experience within bookkeeping , accounting or finance is required
- Accounts Payables knowledge is required
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting principles is strongly preferred
- Experience with General Journal Entries posting is required
- Minimum one (1) year experience with QuickBooks Desktop; 2+ years is highly desirable
- Minimum two (2) years experience with Microsoft Outlook and Excel (function knowledge and pivot tables) is required
- Canidate must be professional and have exceptional communication in English both written and verbal
- High degree of attention to detail and good record-keeping is required
- Experience working in healthcare accounting or medical device accounting preferred but not required
- Hands-on, ambitious candidate who is interested in joining a small company with big growth plans
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple task simultaneously
- Willing to take initiative and think outside the box
We are a privately held company and we offer unlimited potential for motivated professionals. We also offer a competitive salary. Overtime opportunities are available with this position.
You want to shape the future of medicine and become part of an ambitious team?
Send us your application to email@example.com.