The Clinical Liaison is responsible for Customer Success including training of sites and site feedback to the company for our clinical-stage products at InGeneron, a medical device company. The Clinical Liaison will ensure that customers, including clinical trial sites, are trained and provided with appropriate scientific and technical knowledge about our products and the science and affiliated research behind them for successful clinical operation. The Clinical Liaison will also ensure that usability, safety, and operational feedback reaches appropriate people at InGeneron.
This position works directly with Principal Investigators and the staff at clinical trial sites, and directors of Engineering, Clinical Research Operations, and Regulatory. Reporting to the Director of Clinical Research Operations and located in our Houston, TX office, the position has approximately 70% travel, generally to the US, though to include the EU.
You will promote our company and products by attending conferences and seminars, cultivating relationships, and conducting presentations. You will explain our products and technology to potential clinical sites and customers.
- Provide training to clinical sites and clinical trial sites.
- Report usability, safety, and customer feedback to InGeneron.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors’ activities and understand our market position.
- Travel to and audit potential clinical trial sites for acceptability.
- Attending seminars and conferences to promote the company and products.
- Collaborating with product development to incorporate best practices and customer requests.
- Communicating activities and concerns to supervisor.
- Completing required paperwork, managing correspondence and maintaining data in CRM.
- At InGeneron Inc, Houston, TX
- Benefits offered
- 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing or related medical field.
- 5+ years’ work experience in healthcare.
- Understanding of the workflow in a clinical practice, ideally in an orthopedic practice setting.
- Understand Medical Device Reporting and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Proficient knowledge of Sunshine Act and Stark laws.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Valid driver’s license with up-to-date insurance.
- Excellent communication skills, using diplomacy and discretion.
- Professional demeanor.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at any time if you have questions.