As our working student in corporate communications and public relations in Munich Germany you will participate in and lead external as well as internal communications projects. You will also maintain correspondence to external parties such as patients and partners and play an important role in supporting daily office life. This is a part-time position, ranging from 10 to 20 working hours per week.
- Support the development and implementation of a multi-year communications roadmap with the goal to establish InGeneron as a brand
- Manage our communications channels, such as our website and social media presences
- Support our recruiting communication and coordination
- Create and coordinate press releases around major milestones, such as fundraising events or results of clinical trials
- Help develop communications material for clinical research partners in the U.S.
- Convincing academic track record
- Excellent English language skills (ideally native-speaking)
- Creativity and entrepreneurial mindset
- Routine in working with Microsoft Office as well as Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Work experience in the area of corporate communications, PR, IR, advertising or marketing
- Ability to work in an independent manner and willingness to take responsibility
- Interest in scientific, particularly medical topics and their communication
- Ambitious goals for your own professional development
- Team player and willing to go the extra mile
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at any time if you have questions.