As one of our Finance Interns in Munich, Germany you will work together with our finance management team on various topics including accounting, controlling, financing and investor relations. You will play an important role in preparing financial statements, budgets and investor presentations. The position is available starting this summer and the minimum amount of time you should spend with us is two months.
Support our CFO in:
- Setting up accounting and controlling systems
- Preparing investor and board meetings
- Preparing the next financing round
- Convincing academic track record
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of finance and accounting
- Work experience in the area of investment banking, venture capital, accounting or auditing
- Excellent English language skills
- Ability to work in an independent manner and willingness to take responsibility
- Interest in science based entrepreneurship and venture capital
- Ambitious goals for your own professional development
- Creativity and entrepreneurial mindset
- Team player and willing to go the extra mile
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or contact us at any time if you have questions.