Join a fast growing and leading biotech company in a new industry and shape the future of regenerative medicine. As part of an international team with exceptional and diverse academic as well as professional backgrounds you will quickly take over responsibility and develop yourself both professionally and personally. By working together with world leading experts in the field of stem cell research and regenerative medicine in a fast paced environment you will work at the cutting edge of innovation and help improve quality of life globally by translating science to patients’ benefit.
Business Development Intern (Munich, Germany)
As one of our Business Development Interns you will work together with the business development team on different topics such as market entry strategy, financing and operational architecture. You will lead your own projects that have immediate impact on the success of our business. The minimum amount of time you should spend with us is two months and can be started on an ongoing basis. Successful interns may be offered a full-time position.
- Analyze markets for different indications in regenerative medicine
- Develop market entry strategies for new business entities
- Improve product- and marketing strategies of our existing business entities
- Set up operational architecture and improve the efficiency of our processes
- Convincing academic track record
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Work experience in startups or in the area of consulting, investment banking or venture capital
- Excellent English language skills
- Ability to work in an independent manner and willingness to take responsibility
- Interest in science based entrepreneurship
- Ambitious goals for your own professional development
- Creativity and entrepreneurial mindset
- Team player and willing to go the extra mile
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at any time if you have questions.